Native awareness is knowing where you are in relationship to your landscape. We share skills in aidless navigation, reading patterns in tree growth for useful information, field meteorology, tracking technologies, understanding animal and bird behaviors, tracking, and reading the history of the landscape through it’s flora and geological features.
What You’ll Learn:
- Develop your nature literacy.
- Dialogue with the landscape using all of your senses.
- Extract meaningful information from your surroundings.
- Increase your perceptual abilities and gain confidence through consistent success in observing your environment.
- Read your ecosystem to discover more wildlife, interpret bird and animal behavior, understand tracks and signs, and detect weather patterns.