Nature Awareness is knowing where you are and what is available in relationship to your landscape through the seasons. In this course, we’ll share skills in aidless navigation, reading patterns in tree growth for useful information, field meteorology, tracking technologies, understanding animal and bird behaviors, field meteorology, and reading the history of the landscape through it’s flora and geological features. This life changing 5 Day experience is designed to sharpen your senses and to peak your total sensory awareness.
What You’ll Learn:
- Develop your nature literacy.
- Dialogue with the landscape using all of your senses.
- Integrate mindfulness into your outdoor pursuits.
- Extract meaningful information from your surroundings.
- Increase your perceptual abilities and gain confidence through consistent success in observing your environment.
- Read your ecosystem to discover more wildlife, interpret bird and animal behavior, understand tracks and signs, and detect weather patterns.
- Learn to move naturally across your landscape.
- Increase your comfort and connections to the natural world.
Limit: 12 Students
Cost: $620 for the Five Days.
For more details contact the school via e-mail at “[email protected]”