Rewilding You 5 Day
May 15 @ 10:00 am - May 19 @ 4:00 pm
Experience the fullness of your innate nature awareness abilities. Experience a more thorough understanding of where you are in relationship to your landscape. As you exercise your senses you will also gain skills that will make your daily interactions more engaging. Side effects may include increased abilities in aid-less navigation, reading patterns in tree growth for useful information, field meteorology, wildlife and human tracking skills, understanding animal and bird behaviors, natural movement, and reading the history of the landscape through it’s flora and geological features. A sense of timelessness and a baseline of deep nature connection and joy have also been reported.
What You’ll Learn:
- Develop your nature literacy.
- Dialogue with the landscape using all of your senses.
- Integrate mindfulness into your outdoor pursuits.
- Extract meaningful information from your surroundings.
- Increase your perceptual abilities and gain confidence through consistent success in observing your environment.
- Read your ecosystem to discover more wildlife, interpret bird and animal behavior, understand tracks and signs, and detect weather patterns.
- Learn to move naturally across your landscape.
- Increase your comfort and connections to the natural world.
Limit: 12 Students
For questions or more details contact the school via e-mail at “[email protected]