Community Campfire Storytelling
February 2 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Learn as our ancestors did. Using oral tradition to share the lessons of the year through the wisdom of the North. Join us every other Saturday evening this winter for this FREE event and connect with old friends and meet new ones around our campfire. Through the power of story we share teaching and healing in this time of long nights and short days. Everyone is encouraged, but not obligated, to bring a story and/or food to share!
Donations of any amount are welcome, but not required. See you around the fire.
Note: In case of dangerous winds or temperatures, we will move the event indoors and gather around the wood-stove.
Dates of series:
– Saturday, January 5th Stories of Survival
– Saturday, January 12th: Stories of the Sacred Hunt
– Saturday, February 2nd: Stories of Thankfulness and Awareness
– Saturday, February 17th: Scary Stories
– Saturday March 2nd: Animal Stories
– Saturday March 23: Stories that explain natural events